Monday, December 29, 2014

2014 Favorite Photographs

At the end of each year I like to go back through all of the images I created that year and try to choose my favorite photos. The photos are not necessarily my most popular with other people, but they are the ones that make my heart sing. Some are favorites because I tried a new technique or a new way of processing. Some make the list because the subject is dear to my heart, sometimes the location where I made the photo has special meaning to me. At times I see a concept or story in the photo that speaks to me. There are always some I choose for no other reason other than that I love the photo. I compile the top 40-50 images into a slideshow which becomes a wonderful memory of the images I made that year.  Here are some photos that made the cut so far:














Start looking through the photos you made last year and put a collection together, think about creating a slideshow of the images. I did a post about making slideshows last year, check it out here if you need some help with the process.

Wishing you all a fabulous 2015!

Happy shooting,
Kathleen

4 comments:

  1. Kathleen, your work is just stunning. If I were tasked to pick my favorite images of yours.... it would be too many to post in one post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is simply impossible to choose a favorite here, Kathleen.
    Each is so beautiful.
    I wish you a bright and wonderful New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous images Kathleen, wishing you all the best in 2015!

    ReplyDelete