Sunday, January 10, 2021

Gratitude

 


Last week, when I invited people to share something they are grateful for I had no idea what type of responses I would receive. Almost 200 people e-mailed me with stories of things they are grateful for. There were stories of hardship and sad events to overcome, but people also shared overwhelming gratitude for their health, friends and family with hope for the future. Some e-mails made me cry, some made me laugh, but each touched my heart. This was one of the most powerful things I have ever done, and I thank you so much for sharing your stories with me. I will be responding to each e-mail I received.

Trying to choose one winner is impossible and I truly wish I could send you each a print. Instead of giving just one away I ordered four more, so there will be five people receiving prints. I will be e-mailing the winners individually.

Also wanted to let you know that sign ups are now available for the February session of my online Flower Portraits class at Gather Academy. Registration for the February Sequel class will open soon.

I wish you all a very Happy New Year and I thank you for your friendship and support over the years. Let’s make 2021 a year to remember. Stay healthy and grateful.

Best,

Kathleen


No comments:

Post a Comment